Things happening in Singapore everyday, everywhere, everyone.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Creative service sucks?

Definitely something is wrong when it takes 6 weeks to replace your item which can be taken anytime from shelves. Read this blog by Cloudywind:

Creative's way of customer support

It is also interesting to read one comment left by Buaya. Not only he need to wait 2 months to replace his Zen player, he also need to pay a few hundreds even though it is under warranty! This shows that they are not the only "victims" of Creative sucked service!

I got the same 'service' from Creative!

My Zen's LCD screen cracked and they told me I had to pay for it even though it was under warranty. I was ok with that and asked how long do I have to wait for me to get it repaired. They told me it will take about 2 weeks.

The 2 weeks turned to 2 months! And guess what? All they did was to REPLACE a new Zen for me...

When I asked them why can't they just take 1 from the shelves, they said it was not possible, citing some funny reasons. And I actually have to personally go down to the Creative Center to complain before they actually handed me the brand new Zen, taken from inside their storeroom to replace the cracked one. And I still have to fork out a few hundred dollars for that...


Didn't we read about our Town Council buying lots of Creative shares and it is also a major shareholder too!

Town councils investing in stock market

No comments: